I would like to change system icons on my Windows 7 powered Lenovo laptop. But I havenít tried it before. Is it possible to do so? If then please let me know the options to do that on my system?
Related Windows Problems:
- Photo file problems with Lenovo laptop powered by Windows
- Restart issues with Windows powered Lenovo laptop
- How to turn ON activity reporting in Family Safety on Lenovo laptop powered by Windows 7?
- MS office issues with Lenovo laptop powered by Windows XP
- Is it possible to change system icons in windows XP on Toshiba laptop?
- Skype issues in Windows powered Lenovo laptop
- Desktop Icons Loads slow on start up on Windows powered Samsung laptop
- Changing icons in shortcut in Sony laptop powered by Windows
- Best puzzle games compatible to play with Windows8 powered Lenovo laptop
- Setting password for router in Lenovo laptop powered by Windows XP
The ‘Properties’ option has to be chosen after right tapping on the desktop. On the dialog box for Display Properties, you have to opt for desktop tab. Followed by that, you must go for the ‘Customize Desktop’ option. On the General tab, you will have to choose the particular icon. Then you must hit on the ‘Change Icon’ option on the screen. Next thing you should do is to hit on the Browse button. After selecting the folder to save, you must tap on the View Menu button. Next the ‘Thumbnails’ option on the screen needs to be chosen. The specific icon is next to be tapped and hit three times on ‘ok’ option.
>>Right click on the mu computer
>>Click on "Change Desktop icon" (at left top side)
>> Select icon that you want to change,and click on "change icon
>>Now select the icon from the list
>>You can also browse the icon from your system by clicking "browse"
>>Finally Click on "ok"
>>Now your icon has been changed
All the best
Its very simple. Just do as follows:
> Right click on the particular icon. From the drop-down menu, click 'Properties'.
> In the properties window, click on the 'Change Icon' button.
> Next choose the particular 'Icon' you want to use and click 'Ok' to save it.
Note: It is applicable to various program icons only.
Yes, if you want to change the system icons there are many software available on internet.. i recommend you to use tuneup utilities 2012 in this respect as it allow you to download the icon packages and also you can revert your icons back if you find any trouble. you can change all system icons with this software + thousands of icons packages that you can download from the web.