I am having network issue on my windows 7. When trying to connect with LAN then getting stuck on the message that 'LAN network is identifying'. am using dual boot OS with XP. What to do? Any help!!
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 has stopped connecting to wireless network
- No internet Access even after connecting Laptop of Windows 8 to the Network
- What to do if having problem with connecting to Internet in Windows Vista?
- Local area network is not found in Windows 8
- "Svr Error: 2017" on Windows XP System while connecting to shared folder of Windows 7.
- Problem while connecting Nokia Lumia 920 to WiFi
- Unable to access network while launching XP mode in Windows 7
- Issues while connecting to Network on Acer Extensa 4620Z with Windows 7.
- Not able to connect to Windows Store in HTC 8V
- Undefined Wi-Fi Network message in Windows 8
follow these step to solve this problem...
Click the Start button and then click the Control Panel.
In the search box, type network, click Network and Sharing Center and then in the left pane click Change advanced sharing settings.
Click the chevron to expand the current network profile.
Click Turn on network discovery and then click Save changes. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
For more information visit the link below.
All the Best!!