Hi, I am working on windows XP and having issue if trying to change screensaver. I am getting an error message on screen that this screen saver has no option that you can set. Can anyone resolve the matter as soon as possible!! Help.
Related Windows Problems:
- Trouble in using screen saver with Windows 7
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- Facing Problem while enabling Screen saver option in Windows 7
- Windows XP always showing the default screen saver
- Setting up personal screen saver in Windows Vista
- How can I add new screen saver using windows XP professional SP2?
- Windows 8 screen goes black when I lock it
- Screen saver turning on while playing games in Dell notebook with windows
- Why the screen saver keeps turning on while playing games in windows 8 release preview?
- Steps to change the screen saver set on windows computer?
to resolve your problem follow these steps:
If you are trying to install the Windows XP from scratch on the laptop, please BE SURE that you put the Hard Drive on "Compatibility" mode in BIOS, which was defaulted to "AHCI" (Compatibility is also known as IDE).
Otherwise, you will experience the screensaver issue. To change that setting, you need to do the following:
1. Press F2 when booting up the computer
2. Select 'Config', then 'Serial ATA (SATA)'
3. Change controller option to 'Compatibility' / 'ID
hope this will help..