I am having laptop of lenovo, model no is G560 using windows 7 in it. I am using Wired internet connectivity but getting message that local area connection doesn't have a valid ip address. what does it mean? Any suggestion to resolve the issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Wired network adaptor continuously restart in Windows 7
- Error 312: No wired adapter detected when trying to connect to internet in Windows 7
- Is there any tool to enable different type of applications to use different Internet conncetions?
- Error: "Connection attempt has timed out, please verify internet connectivity" on Windows Vista.
- How to check if windows computer is having internet connectivity or not?
- Increasing the internet connectivity and browsing speed on windows computer?
- Fix for Windows 8 Internet connectivity issue?
- Network connectivity is slow in windows 8
- Trouble with making Bluetooth connectivity on Windows 7
- Do Microsoft Windows 8 powered Tablet consists of 4G connectivity? Is the support given for it?
Follow these instructions:-
1) Click start and then in search box type Internet Options
2) Open internet options and in the Advanced tab click restore advanced Setting.
3) Also click Reset at the bottom of advance setting option
4) Click apply.
if this dsnt solve your problem
1) type cmd in search box and then right click on this and select run as administrator.
type the following command in red color and hit enter.
2) type netsh winsock reset catalog and Press enter.
3) type netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter.
4) type netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and Press enter.
Now Restart the system......