I have installed Klondike Solitaire Game in my laptop after upgrading it to Windows 8. I am quite bored of playing the game in standard mode. I want to switch into Vegas style. How can I do that?
Related Windows Problems:
- Problem with playing inbuilt games on Windows 7
- How can I install Microsoft solitaire game in windows 8 release preview?
- Windows 7 resets Spider Solitaire app automatically
- Pre Installed Games on Windows 7 System are not responding.
- Changing the user profile picture in Windows 8
- Is it possible to change Windows 8 start menu to Windows 7 style? Is yes, then what is the procedure?
- Moving the Taskbar to different Positions in Windows
- Changing the buttons on the Command bar in Internet Explorer in Samsung desktop running Windows XP
- Not responding error with Sony Vegas Pro 10 application in Windows 7
- Yurvis revenge game executable error in Windows XP
Once you get into the start screen, tap over the ‘Store’ tile. Bring up the Charms bar by pressing the Windows key+ C on keyboard. Click the ‘Search’ option from the bar and type solitaire into the search field. Press the ‘Enter’ key afterwards and locate the ‘Microsoft Solitaire Collection’ option. Click on that option to open up the collection and choose ‘Klondike’ from the available items. Move the position of pointer to bottom right or top right to view the Charms bar and select ‘Settings’ option from it. You can then ‘Game Options’ option on the screen. Click that option to bring up the scoring types named Standard, Las Vegas and Cumulative Vegas. Tap any of the Vegas style according to your need.