I was using a quiz app on my Windows7 powered Samsung phone without any issues for a long time. All of a sudden the app went unresponsive and I couldn’t get over it by trying out the basic resolution options. Can you please help me out?
Related Windows Problems:
- All apps are unresponsive suddenly on LG Quantum Windows phone
- Windows Apps wonÂ’t update on Samsung Focus
- How to check with the app permissions on windows powered Nokia Lumia Windows phone?
- Is Samsung Chat On app available in Windows Phone? How to install the app in Windows phone if not present?
- Blocking unwanted user on my Windows powered Samsung Omnia 7 phone
- How to Record FM Radio Songs in Samsung Omnia Phone?
- How to uninstall GOM player from Windows Vista powered Samsung desktop?
- Power saving settings missing on Samsung phone running on Windows7
- Disabling voice prompt with text message on Windows powered phone Samsung Focus 2
- Audio issues with Samsung Windows phone
He inaction of any App might occur due to several issues.
The App can be corrupt.
The App can be virus infected.
The Windows can be in problem.
The Antivirus may block the App performance.
There might be memory related issues.
Consider each one of the possiblities and take measures against possible issues.
Finally uninstall the App concerned and download another App and install which will run seamlessly.