I have Google Chrome in my Windows Vista System. I have “Purge Memory” Button in the Task Manager on Google Chrome. I need to remove it. I tried to do, but could not remove it. Please, help me in solving the problem. Thank you in advance.
Related Windows Problems:
- Cannot find Â“Purge MemoryÂ” Button in the Task Manager on Google Chrome in Windows 7
- Google chrome browser automatically closed in Windows 7
- How should I use google chrome in windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- Grandkids replaced Google search in Chrome with Babylon and Delta search. What to do?
- Uninstalled the Adobe Flash player but Google chrome shows that It already has the same
- Not Able to set google as homepage in google chrome on Windows XP
- When new Google Chrome for Windows 8 going to be released for the Metro UI? What are the special feature available in it?
- Windows Task Manager not working
- Cannot install Google Chrome in Windows 8 System
- Unable to remove Iminent Toolbar on Windows 7 System
STEP 1: Right - Click on the Google Chrome Shortcut.
STEP 2: Select “Properties”.
STEP 3: “Google Chrome Properties” Window opens.
STEP 4: Tap on the “Shortcut” Tab.
STEP 5: In the “Target” text box, you can find the text “--purge-memory-button” at the end.
STEP 6: Remove that text.
STEP 7: Reopen the Google Chrome, your problem is solved.
> Dear right click on Google chrome shortcut available on your desktop a drop down list appears here at the end you will find properties option click on the properties option.
> Dear a new window will open on your screen dear in this window click on shortcut tab.
> Dear in the target text box you find the text available purge memory button at the end.
> Dear remove this text and reopen or restart your Google chrome.
AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
I HOPE ABOVE WRITTEN SOLUTION MAY HELP YOU.