Hello Friends! I am Using Windows 7 And i am Facing a problem in my windows.Every time when i start my system its resolution is got reset every time i need to change it manually.I am sick of this problem in windows 7.Please give me a solution.
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 resets Spider Solitaire app automatically
- Screen resolution changes automatically in windows 7
- Windows 8 System restarting automatically when Screen Resolution is changed.
- Resolution changes automatically to less than 1600x1200px even after setting it to 1920x1080px
- Screen Resolution changing continuously after installing Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver
- Resolution issues while playing 'Diablo II' game on Windows 7 Laptop
- Default resolution got disturbed in Windows XP
- Issues with Screen Resolution on Windows 7 Tablet.
- Problem with automatically Turning off Windows Vista PC
- Resolution issues in Windows 8
Right click on Desktop...
Choose Screen resolution option..
Now click on Advanced Settings...
Here choose Monitor tab..
Click on Properties option..
Here choose Driver tab..
Next click on Update driver..
After update just restart your system..
Now it will work good...
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say................................
This can be the problem of the virus.
2.So you install the best antivirus software and then use it.
3.If that is not your problem then it is the problem of the Display drivers.
4.So you make a right click on the 'My Computer' and then click on 'Manage'.
5.Then you click on the option 'Device Manager' and then open Display Driver properties.
6.Then you try to update them and your problem will be solved.
Have a nice day.............................