I have disabled administrator account in Windows XP and run it in safe mode. Now I am using guest account. What should be done to restore administrator account?
Related Windows Problems:
- Administrator privileges problem in my personal PC
- Cannot login regular administrator account on Windows XP
- Second Administrator Account in Windows XP
- Unable to Sign in through User Account but able to sign through Admin Account on Windows 7.
- How to restore files from recycle bin in Windows 7 Ultimate?
- What has to be done for enabling built-in administrator account on Windows 7?
- Unable to change back Guest User Account to Standard on Windows 7
- Unable to set up password for Administrator account on Windows Vista
- Facing error during setting the parental controls in Windows Vista
- Not able to restore in Windows XP
to restore or reset the Administrator account or password .....follow the given instructions
and to restore the administrator account your need a third party software
that is recover my windows password tool .....to download this tool
visit this websitee http://www.recover-windows-password.com/
and after install it .....and follow the instructions to recover your account
and for the detail ...see the below video....
ALL THE BEST