As of now, the rotation feature appears to have stopped working after update to 7.10.8107.79. Please provide suitable suggestions to come over this problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Phone had frozen while resetting Windows HTC 8x 4.21.13
- Is it possible to set side switch to lock rotation on HTC Windows Phone X?
- Windows HTC sync failed with computer
- Bluetooth bug on Windows HTC phone since update
- Wi-Fi has stopped working after update on HP envy
- Screen Rotation function not working on Windows 8 Phone.
- Why does Android HTC 8S not restart after firmware update?
- HTC Windows Phone Update 7.10.8112.7 stuck at step 9
- Updating Windows HTC Titan without Zune
- Bluetooth not working after upgrading windows to 7.10.7740.16 in HTC mobile
this problem may come due to update. try resetting your phone to original factory settings. if it doesn't work connect your phone with system and from internet try to downgrade your mobile version after downgrading rotation will work.