I connected my Dell Windows 7 laptop with Sony 32” Flatscreen TV via HDMI cable but now whenever I try to duplicate the screen it just flips the whole screen upside down. Any idea why this is happening? How to fix it?
Related Windows Problems:
- Black laptop screen on my Windows 8 laptop
- Dell Keyboard SK-8135 not working on HP Laptop.
- No sound via HDMI output when connecting Sony laptop powered by windows to TV
- Connecting Bluetooth automatically via Windows powered Dell laptop
- While using Dell Inspiron Laptop suddenly blue screen appear and it got Choked
- Unable to get the screen properly in laptop screen but works fine when connecting with the projector
- Router issues with Windows powered Sony laptop
- How to take a screen shot on windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop?
- Is there any option to crop print screen on windows based Sony laptop?
- What should I do if my Windows error recovery open in Dell gets stuck in the recovery screen?
hi ...friend...................there is resolution problem ......TV
if we can connect the pc to TV .....there is a problem arises like that ....because the scree pixels of Laptop screen is ...different
and the ......TV pixels is different
so you need to change the resolution after connecting the pc to TV that is simple
just go to control panel
and choose the appearance and personalize option
and click on the display option
and there you click on the adjust resolution option which is located at the left pane of the same window
then chooset your ....appropriate resolution and click ..ok .............ALL THE BEST