When I scroll down the pages in Google Chrome in my Windows Vista System, it jumps down one page. It does not look good. I need help from anyone to help in solving the problem. I need to get smooth scrolling in Google Chrome.
Related Windows Problems:
- Spell Checker on Google Chrome is not working in Windows Vista
- How should I use google chrome in windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- Removing the Purge Memory Button in the Task Manager on the Google Chrome
- Google chrome browser automatically closed in Windows 7
- Google Chrome is crashes in Windows Vista
- Silverlight program crashing Google Chrome on Windows Vista
- Cannot install Google Chrome in Windows 8 System
- Castleville game crashes while using Google Chrome with Windows Vista
- Plugin Crashing issue with Google Chrome in windows vista
- Grandkids replaced Google search in Chrome with Babylon and Delta search. What to do?
STEP 1: Open Google Chrome.
STEP 2: Type “about:flags” in the address bar, hit Enter.
STEP 3: Secret Configuration page of Google Chrome is opened.
STEP 4: Scroll down to see “Smooth Scrolling”.
STEP 5: It is “disable” by default.
STEP 6: Click on it, so that it is “enable”.
STEP 7: Click on the “Re launch” Button.
STEP 8: Browser relaunches, your Problem is Solved.
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say............
1.Firstly go to the start menu.
2.then you make open the 'Google Chrome'.
3.Then there you type 'Chrome://flags'.
4.now a new window will open.
5.There you scroll and search for 'Smooth Scrolling'.
6.Then click on 'Enable'.
That's it by doing as i said you can fix your problem.
Have a nice day..............