I would like to create a customized screen saver/ wallpaper with my photos. How can I set a personal screen saver in Windows Vista?
Related Windows Problems:
- Trouble in using screen saver with Windows 7
- How to create a personal screen saver on Windows XP?
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- Problem while trying to change screen saver in Windows XP
- Facing problem in removing the password for Windows Screen Saver in Windows Vista
- Setting up a screen saver in Acer laptop powered by Windows 7
- How can I add new screen saver using windows XP professional SP2?
- Setting Windows screen saver password in Asus notebook
- Windows XP always showing the default screen saver
- Facing Problem while enabling Screen saver option in Windows 7
click on your dekstop then click on personalize..at the bottom you will find screensaver .click on screensaver, the screensaver dialog box opens ffrom it choose photos then click on setting and choose the path of the photo that you want to select as your screensaver..
Your wish of a screen saver with your own picture can be done without much trouble.
You need to have digital photos of yourself on your computer,
You can design your own screen saver using those pictures that you have at your disposal on your PC.
You can also set up your screen saver in Microsoft Windows XP to display a slide show of your pictures when you’re not using your computer.
To set up, do the following:
Right-click on "desktop",
In the "Display Properties" dialog box, click "Screen Saver".
Click the "Screen saver" list,again click "My Pictures Slideshow".
To set up personal screen saver fallow these steps
go to home
select control panel
select screen saver
then browse for the required one
then adjust the settings if required
save the changes
then click on apply.