How can I set up a signature in windows live mail in my HP desktop? Please provide the step wise details for doing it.
Related Windows Problems:
- What is the procedure for setting up signature in windows live mail on Nokia handset?
- Setting up auto signature with Windows Live Hotmail
- How to add signature in Windows Live Mail in Samsung desktop
- Setting up a rich text signature in Windows Live Mail in Dell notebook?
- Signature is not found while typing a new mail in MS Outlook 2010 in Windows 8
- Adding signature in windows live mail in Asus notebook
- Creating signature in Windows Live Mail in Sony laptop with windows
- Choosing default signature in Windows Live mail in Panasonic notebook
- Not getting logo with signature on Windows Mail
- Creating a rich text signature in Windows Live mail in Asus laptop
Firstly you have to create a signature.. So, follow these steps :
- Open windows live mail and click email message
- When it opens add text in the message body which you want as a signature (you can edit font , color and add photo too )
- Now click file and then click save as file
- Next you have to browse to where you want to save that file and then enter what you want to give a name to that file
- Also make sure to save as type to what you like to save as and then at last save it
To add a signature to email follow below steps :
- Open windows live mail and click on mail there ..
- open file menu-options-mail .. Then you will be prompted by a options dialog box
- You have to click signatures tab there and under signatures tab click new
- Next you have to see for edit signatures and in that there text box where you have to enter signature which you have created previously by browsing it where you saved it and then click to open it
- At last click ok and you are done ..
How to Create a Signature in Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail or Outlook Express: