I have recently purchased Windows 8 phone for my daughter. I need to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot using it for connecting with my iPad. Please explain the set up procedure.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to use Windows Phone 8 as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- Wi-Fi hotspot not working with Windows 8 phone
- Trying to find out how a PC running on Windows 8 act as Wi-Fi hotspot?
- Steps to setup Wi-Fi hotspot with Windows 8
- Problem with unlock setting password in Windows 7 phone
- Could not find Iphone HotSpot in Windows 7 Professional
- Switching from 3G to Edge Network on HTC Radar
- How to get rid from WiFi bug in Windows phone 8?
- Wi-Fi problem in Lumia 800
- Unable to send or receive Multimedia Messaging Service(MMS) on Windows Phone
Check either app list or pinned title and get into ‘Settings’ section. Once you can view the ‘Settings’ screen, locate the ‘Internet sharing’ option and click on it. You can then find sharing option which will be turned off by default. Slide the slider under that option to right side for activating sharing. This will create a Wi-Fi hotspot on the device. Press the ‘Setup’ button afterwards for changing ‘Broadcast name’ and ‘password’. Click the ‘Guests connected’ option for viewing the number of devices which uses the network.
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say.................
1.Firstly go to the 'Settings'.
2.Then you turn on the 'Packet data' of the internet.
3.Then again you go to the 'Settings'.
4.Then you ta on the option 'Accessibility'.
5.Then you tap on the option 'Network Sharing'.
6.Later you activate the sharing there and set the wifi hotspot there
7.Then you give the username and the password for your wifi hotspot.
That's it by doing as i said you can solve your problem.
Have a nice day.............
Re: Setting up Windows 8 phone as Wi-Fi hotspot
Setting up Windows 8 phone as Wi-Fi hotspot
to solve the problem you go to the home menu====
1st==go to the 'Settings' option.
2nd==turn on the 'Packet data' of the internet.
3rd==select the 'Settings' option.
4th==press on the 'Accessibility' option.
5th==click on the 'Network Sharing' option.
6th==tap activate the sharing .
7th==set the wifi hotspot there
8th==enter the username and the password for your wifi hotspot.