How can I set a Windows XP screen saver password in my Asus notebook? Is it possible to protect it with password?
Related Windows Problems:
- Setting windows screen saver password in Panasonic notebook
- Setting up personal screen saver in Windows Vista
- Resetting Windows Password in Asus Windows notebook
- Steps to create the password for Windows Screen Saver?
- Facing problem in removing the password for Windows Screen Saver in Windows Vista
- Trouble in using screen saver with Windows 7
- Screen saver turning on while playing games in Dell notebook with windows
- Which is the option to be checked to increase the screen saver time limit on Dell Windows notebook?
- Setting Windows 7 to refresh automatically in Asus notebook?
- Setting time and calendar in Asus notebook with Windows XP
Yes, we can set a password for screen saver. For setting Windows XP screen saver password in your Asus notebook, do the following.
Now you have successfully set Windows XP screen saver password in your Asus notebook. Windows will use the same password for logging in to the system.
- Go to control panel from the start menu
- Double click on the display icon in control panel window
- Click on Screen Saver tab in display properties
- Select the screen saver and set the time limit for displaying the screen saver
- Select the "Password protected" check box
follow the steps given below to set screen saver password in window xp.
>> click on the start button.
>> click on control panel.
>> choose the display icon.
>> click on display properties.
>> now choose screen saver.
>> select the screen saver and set the time limit for it.
>>now select the password protected.
Now when you change the screen saver it demands the password you have entered once.
Follow these steps:
1.Click START >CONTROL PANEL.
2.In the control panel double-click DISPLAY ICON.
3.In the DISPLAY properties window,click SCREEN SAVER tab.
4.Set the screen saver you wish to use and specify the amount of time for Windows to wait until it displays that screen saver.
5.Check the password protected check box
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
*So the windows screen saver password can help in protecting the system for the times when you are not at the computer.
->To set a windows screen saver password in an your notebook are consists of some process are as follows:
1)Click Start buttonwind.jpg.
2)Click settings and click Control Panel.
3)In the control panel window ,double-click on the Display icon.
4)In the Display properties click the screen saver tab.
5)Set the screen saver you wish to us and specify the amount of time for windows to wait until it displays that screen
6)Check the "Password protected" check box.
->Yes it is possible to protect your files by using a screen saver password by follow the simple steps as follows:
1)Open Display in Control panel.
2)On the Screen Saver tab under Screen saver,click a screen saver.
3)Select the On resume,password Protect check box.
If fast user switching is turned on,select the On resume,display Welcome screen check box.
1.Click Start>Control Panel.
2.In the Control Panel window,double-click Display Icon.
3.In the display properties window,click Screen Saver tab.
4.Set screen saver you want to use and specify the amount of time for Windows to wait until it displays that screen saver.
5.Check the Password protected check box.
Yes it is possible. You can do it by following the simple procedure shown below
==> Click Start
==> Click Control panel
==> Open Display
==> Select Screen saver tab
==> Select Screen saver and set time
==> Now click on Password protected check box, provide password
==> Click OK
All the best
here are the steps to set window screen saver password in anus notebook in windows xp:
1. click on start->settings->control panel.
2. double-click the display icon in the window.
3. In the display properties window, click the screen saver tab. set the properties you want .
4. Check mark the option "on resume ,display welcome screen" . now once the screen saver start, to resume your work you will be promoted to enter the password.
Windows will use the same password you use to login to the computer as the password for when you resume the computer from the screen saver.
To settings windows screen saver password in Asus note book u can do these stapes:
❑First click on start button.
❑Select control panel
❑Now double click on display icon.
❑After that select screensaver tab.
❑Now select the screensaver witch u want.
❑Now check the password protect check box.
BEST OF LUCK.....
Go to start menu.
Press control panel.
Press display icon twice.
Press screen saver option.
Then set time limit to display the screen saver.
Press password protected option.
Just follow the steps.
Go to control panel>display properties>screen saver.
There is option name "password protect".
It will help you in solving your problem.
The answer to your question is yes there is a property by virtue of which you can make it password protected. Be it your Asus Notebook or any other notebook or even a laptop, since you have mentioned that you have windows XP system, this will have only one method to set this property. Now the question is how. So let me show you how:
- For this you need to go to the desktop properties of your machine. Now this is possible by two methods.
- either right click on your desktop and go to properties OR
- Goto Control Panel area and click on display icon.
- Now when you go to this display or desktop properties area then choose Screen Saver option from it.
- In that you will get to pick from a lot of screen savers.
- There only you get the check box for Password Protected.
- Click it on. This will by default take the password that you set during the login time.
Friend just follow these steps:
Click on the start button.
Click on control panel.
Now choose the display icon.
Click on display properties.
Now choose screen saver.
You can select the screen saver and set the time limit for it.
Here now select the password protected.
Dear friend...this is simple process...you have to follow some simple steps1. go to control panel2. display properties3. screen saver4. go to the password protectionthats it....hope this will help youthank you for asking us
You should try the following steps which could help you regarding you query.
Please have a look and try this:-
1. Click Start>Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window,double-click Display Icon.
3. In the display properties window,click Screen Saver tab.
4. Set screen saver you want to use & specify the amount of time for Windows to wait until it displays that screen saver.
5. Check the Password protected check box.
Hope I help You
If you want to set password windows screen saver following some simple steps.
1.go to start menu.
2.click on the control panel.
3.open screen saver icon.
4.right click on the screen.
5.here you can set the password....thanks
To set windows screen saver password fallow these steps
go to start menu
select control panel
select display and double click on it
select display properties
select screen saver
then set the time limit for the screen saver
enable the check box password protected
you have to use the same password for log in the Asus notebook
yes you can set password for the windows screen saver. so that when ever screen saver is ON password is required to get int o the desktop to continue your work.
Below is the procedure to set the password
click on "Start"
Go to "control panel"
now you must double click on "Display"
click on screen saver
now select the screen saver you want to set.
now put tick mark for "password protected"
happy to assist you