When I open Gmail in Windows 8 System, it is showing some number of emails as unread, but there are no such mails. I restarted the System, but the problem is not yet solved. Please, anyone help me in solving the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Mails in yahoo inbox showing unread even when I have read them on other device
- Cannot find read e-mails on Outlook mail in Windows XP
- Remove Unread Email Count from the Windows XP Login Screen
- How to remove the mails in deleted e-mail folder and move the existing mails to another folder on Mail app in Windows 8?
- Transferring mails from Mac to Windows on Outlook
- CanÂ’t get all Mails together after Sync Mail app on Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Which application on the windows computer helps in retrieving mails from various accounts?
- Error "0x800CCC0E" getting via Windows Mail on Windows Vista
- Problem in deleting Junk Mails in Windows Vista
- Unable to send Mails due to receiving an Error code '0x800CCC0E' on Windows Vista
Yes your issue is quite simple and easy you can get the process in the following manner :
Open your gmail account using your ID and password.
Then after opening with the ID and password check your mails which are unread.
So when ever you are opted an option 'Mark as Unread' then all the messages of you gets unread.
SO if you unmark it then only all the mails are going to work properly.