I am using Outlook Express in my Windows System. But, I am facing some unknown Errors as “Cannot Open Outbox”. There are many unknown errors. I do not know how to fix it. Please, help me in fixing the Error.
Related Windows Problems:
- Solution for Â“Cannot open AVIÂ” Error while updating Spybot S&D Software
- Getting Outlook.pst error while accessing Microsoft Outlook on Windows Vista
- Getting error code 0x800C0133 while receiving mails through Outlook Express 8.0 with Windows XP
- Procedures required for repairing .dbx data files in Outlook Express installed into Windows XP
- Getting error 554 while sending newsletters via Outlook Express on Windows XP
- Consistently getting an error message "Cannot start microsoft office outlook" in windows vista
- Windows XP shows error code 0x800CCC0B while sending e-mails from Outlook Express
- Not able to access Outlook Express on Windows XP
- Windows XP shows error 550 while sending a message through Outlook Express
- Getting socket error while sending a mail from Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP
Outlook Express has some Unknown errors. Some are critical and some are easy to Solve. You need to follow some Steps to fix this Errors.
STEP 1: Create a Folder to save mails in it which you want.
STEP 2: Go to Tools >> Options.
STEP 3: Select Maintenance >> Select Folder.
STEP 4: This will show the folders and select the folder which you want.
STEP 5: Press “Ctrl + C”.
STEP 6: Close Outlook and Click “Start”.
STEP 7: Go to “Run” and press “Ctrl +V”.
STEP 8: This is the Location of the Outlook Files. Click the “Ok” Button.
STEP 9: Now, you can see the Outlook mails, even in the Outbox. Your error is Fixed.