Hello Friends! I am Windows 7 User.When i ' m doing on my system its shows some file are deleted from your window and windows trying to recover that files.After taking a long its getting restart and doing same process again and again.please help me.
Related Windows Problems:
- Some files missing while starting Windows 7
- Unable to replace missing dll files in Windows 7
- System files missing on HP notebook with Windows OS after a reboot
- What to do if I am unable to repair the error(file missing or corrupt) with the help of windows XP OS setup CD?
- How to install the missing operating system files manually from a XP installation CD?
- "Error: System Registry file is missing, unable to load Windows." on Windows Vista.
- Issue with missing system dll files in Windows 7
- NLS data missing error in Windows system
- How to find the missing file in my Windows PC which is there in my system but not visible? Is there any way to do it?
- How to fix Windows OS if its got corrupted with some files?