Hello,when i play any games in my lenovo laptop having windows xp sound create a huge problem for me while playing it comes and goes automatically i donít get the reason i even check settings its ok how to resolve it.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to hear sound while playing FSX games on Windows 7 PC
- Windows 7 System hangs while playing Online Games.
- Windows 7 Freezes during playing videos and Flash Games over internet
- Windows XP restarting automatically when playing heavy graphical Games.
- Dell Latitude Laptop of Windows 8 turns off when playing games
- No sound when playing a movie on windows computer, how to troubleshoot sound problem?
- No Sound in Windows Movie Player while playing movie in Windows 8
- No sound is playing when i perform any sound operation in Windows 7
- Unable to pay World of Warcraft, GTA etc games in Windows 8 OS? How to get proper graphics in the game?
- Unable to hear sound in Dell XPS 420 even after installing the sound Driver
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say..........................
1.This can be the problem of your Audio drivers.
2.They may be corrupted or deleted accidentally.
3.So you open the Device Manager and then update the Audio Drivers.
4.If still you have the problem then this can be the problem o your speakers in your laptop.
5.So try to solve them and your problem will be solved.
Have a nice day................................