I am using Windows 8. I like using Keyboard but for different languages. But before that I need to change the Keyboard Language. I do not know how to change the Language of my Keyboard. Please, help me in Solving my Problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Changing Keyboard language in Windows 7
- Wrong characters displayed while using keyboard with PC running on Windows Vista
- What to do if Marketplace language changing in Nokia Lumia 800?
- Setting up Turkmenistan keyboard language in Windows XP in Samsung desktop?
- How to change the Keyboard Input Language from UK to US in Windows 7?
- How can I change the language of my on screen keyboard in windows 7?
- Language changes on Windows Vista while hitting Ctrl+space key
- Unable to set speech recognizer into Chinese on Windows 7
- Procedures for changing the display language on Windows Phone 8
- Changing the default language in office 2007 in Lenovo laptop with Windows
STEP 1: Press “Win + R” and select “Control Panel”.
STEP 2: Select View by “Small Icons”.
STEP 3: Select “Language”.
STEP 4: Click on the “Options” on the Right Side.
STEP 5: Here, you can add an input method.
STEP 6: Click on “Add Input Method” and you can change the Language.
STEP 7: You can also view the Preview by clicking “Preview” on the Right Side
To change Key board Language..in windows 8 Follow these steps..
The first thing we need to do is launch the classic Control panel..
Switch to Small icons..
Then click on Language.. and Language Options..
Add language as your preference..
Thank you and All the best..
hi dear friend..........to change the language of windows 8 ....follow the given instructions
first press the windows key+x combination from the keyboard
and click on the control panel
after that click the clock language and region option
and click the language option
after that click on the options
and click the Add an input method option
and select your language from the suggested list
and click on the Add button
after that choose your language .....and click SAVE button
then your key board language will be changed..................ALL THE BEST
Changing keyboard language in windows 8 operating system is very easy! Follow these step to do so, 1:First of all go to start screen by pressing windows button on the keyboard 2:After that, type in like this, Language 3:From settings select, Language setting or option 4:After that,Click on options which is besides, English(United states) 5:After that,Click on Add an input method 6:Finally select your preferred language and then click on preview 7:After selecting your preferred language, Click on ADD. That's it over!