Recently i have performed system restore as i am facing hanging problem in my lappy after restoring my hard disk which is of 500gb converted ion to 350 gb i have even perform rebooting several times can someone please assist me.
Related Windows Problems:
- Performance degraded after making a System Restore on Windows XP.
- Windows not recognizing the SATA HDD connected to the eSATA port of Windows 7 System.
- What is System Restore point? How to create a System Restore point manually in my Windows 7 PC and revert back whenever it is needed to that Restore point?
- "Last attempt to System Restore is failed." on Windows XP System.
- System Restore is not working in Windows Vista
- Not able to restore in Windows XP
- Samsung desktop with Windows XP OS not recognizing external HDD
- My comp show the msg "the 4th Master Hard Disk Error Press F1 to resume"
- Cant restore system in Windows XP
- "System Restore Failed" on Windows Vista 32 bit