Last evening i have set my settings for taskbar to auto hide after removing cursor from it but each time i move cursor from it after changing settings it not get auto hide how can i resolve this issue please suggest me something.
Related Windows Problems:
- Cannot auto-hide taskbar for a longer time on Windows 7
- Auto-Hide Taskbar function not working in windows 7
- How to make taskbar to auto-hide programs quickly on Windows 7?
- Taskbar wonÂ’t auto-hide consistently on Windows 7
- Windows 7 Taskbar Auto Hide feature is not working properly
- Unable to hide the taskbar in Windows 8
- Issue with not working of Auto Hide feature in Windows XP Professional
- Windows vista taskbar is missing after switching on my system
- How to fix the issue of Taskbar not hiding automatically on Windows 7?
- Issue with Taskbar in Windows Vista