Hi, if I am trying to delete an unknown account from system then getting an error message that You can't remove Account Unknown because this object is inheriting permissions from its parent. Why am i getting this error. Any issues, how to solve it?
Related Windows Problems:
- Unknown Error while installing Windows 7 on Windows Vista SP2.
- Unable to resolve Error message 'Exception Unknown Software' on Windows Vista
- How to remove high contrast in windows vista and 7?
- "Unknown user preventing access to My Pictures" on Windows Vista
- Unable to remove the arrow from the shortcut Icon in Windows Vista
- Cannot remove a file from desktop in Windows Vista
- Unable to uninstall Â‘silverlightconfiguration.exeÂ’ from Windows Vista
- Not able to remove external hard drive safely from PC running on Windows Vista
- Removing ASP.NET Machine account from Windows Vista
- How to remove junk files from Windows Vista?
Sometimes it comes up on screen with security purpose. In order to overcome the issue, follow the procedure:
-> First of all, you should log on to PC by using an account with admin privileges
-> Click on the Start button and click on the Pic that is associated with your account at Top
-> Now, select the option Manage another account
-> After this User Account Control box will open, keep continue
-> Now, select your account that you want to be deleted and delete it
-> If the system asks to keep files from deleted account then choose the option Keep Files
-> If you don’t want to keep the files then delete it.
Process finished, now check the issue. It should be resolved now.
hi dear friend............to remove the unknown account ......follow the given instructions
first login from the Administrator account
then click the start menu and open the control panel
and click USER ACCOUNTS AND FAMILY SAFETY option
and after click USER ACCOUNTS option
then click on the Manager another account .........and next click on PARENTAL CONTROL SETTINGS option
then DISABLE the parental account settings ........
then step back to the USER ACCOUNTS
and click on the ACCOUNT .....that is whatever the account you want to delete
after that click on the DELETE ACCOUNT from the left pane of the window
then your unknown account will be deleted
ALL THE BEST
To solve that problem try these steps...
=====>Log on to your system by using an account with admin privileges
=====>Now Click on the Start button
=====>click on the Pic that is associated with your account at Top
=====>Under the Personalize select the option Manage another account
=====>User Account Control dialog box will open.
=====>Under the dialog box select your account that you want to be deleted
=====>Click on Delete button to delete that account.
=====>If the system asks to keep files from deleted account then choose the option Keep Files
=====>If you don’t want to keep the files then delete it.
Try this i hope this will help you.........
1. Log onto the computer using an account with administrator privileges.2. Click the Start Button.
3. Click the picture associated with your account at the top of the menu.
4. Select Manage another account.
5. When the UAC box pops up, click Continue.
6. Select the user account that is to be deleted.
7. Click Delete the Account.
8. You will be asked if you wish to keep the files from the deleted account. To save the account’s desktop and personal files to your desktop, click Keep Files. This will place the files into a directory with the account’s name onto your desktop. Otherwise click the Delete Files button.
9. Click Delete Account