I am using Dell laptop. And also using the Windows 7 ultimate edition
But now it is lags too much even if I play a 240p video I am forced to restart laptop. Please suggest met what can I do is there any virus.?
Related Windows Problems:
- Fix for Windows Vista frequent crashing problem in Dell laptop?
- Internet cannot be accessed in Dell Laptop on Windows 7 through wifi
- Why my Dell laptop gets heated up very fast, is it because of the Windows 7 OS?
- Dell laptop having windows 7 heats up too quickly
- Dell Laptop heating too much while using Internet
- Fixng font size in windows 7
- Error webcam not found in Dell Laptop with Windows 7 Professional
- Fix for the shutdown issues on Dell Laptop running on Windows 8?
- Getting horizontal lines in the screen after upgrading my Dell laptop from Vista to Windows 7
- Dell laptop with Windows Vista stucks at windows logo
Well the Processing speed of your system very much depends upon the empty
space in the C: drive the more the space the faster it works..do the following
things to Increase your System speed..:-
1--Run Anti-virus program regularly.
2--Remove unimportant programs from your drive, uninstall them only install useful programs.
3--Delete useless files, run disk cleanup once a week.
4--Type % temp% in the RUN and delete all temporary files by shift+alt+del.
5--Defragment the drive once a month.
6--Also reduce the Programs which automatically start on start-up...
ALL THE BEST
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say...........................
1.This can be the problem of the virus.
2.So you try to install the best antivirus software and then use it.
3.If that is not your problem then the problem is with the OS files.
4.So you try to insert the CD of the Os files in your system and then restart it.
5.While starting press any key and i will take you to the installation wizard there you press 'R' to start repair.
Have a nice day......................................