It seems that the screen saver is not working properly with my PC running on Windows 7. Even though the screen saver is set up for 3 minutes, the desktop will appear after 30 seconds. What are the steps for correcting this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Setting up personal screen saver in Windows Vista
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- Problem while trying to change screen saver in Windows XP
- How can I add new screen saver using windows XP professional SP2?
- Windows XP always showing the default screen saver
- Facing Problem while enabling Screen saver option in Windows 7
- Cannot enable screen saver on Windows 7
- How to create a personal screen saver on Windows XP?
- Which is the option to be checked to increase the screen saver time limit on Dell Windows notebook?
- Screen saver turning on while playing games in Dell notebook with windows
This can be resolved with a clean boot on your PC. Login into your PC with administrator account and press the ‘Start’ button on the desktop. Type msconfig.exe into the search field and press the ‘Enter’ key. You can then get into System Configuration Utility after providing confirmation or password if prompted. Select ‘Selective startup’ option under ‘General’ tab and clear the check box next to ‘Load startup items’ option. Click the check box near ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ under ‘Services’ tab and press the ‘Disable all’ button. Reboot your PC after clicking the ‘OK’ button and see whether the issue gets resolved.
its very easy to solve your problem.
To resolve this problem restore your system if is this problem to restore your system then there is another way to solve this problem that is press the WIN+R then run is appeared in run type " MSCONFIG " then press enter then system configuration is appeared in that select the General tab on the general tab select the selective startup after that clear the checkbox's on that.
After that select the services tab under that tab click on the hide all microsoft services after that click on the disable button then press OK after that restart your system then your problem will be solved. Thank you.