Hello Friends! I am Windows 7 User.I recently installed my windows 7 and when i am opening my computer i am able to see only C drive.I can see my other drives.please help me to show my drives.
Related Windows Problems:
- Displaying unused drives available on Windows 7
- Issues with Windows Media Player 11 on Windows System.
- How can we know that Windows drives needs update?
- Windows 7 Unable to show any drives or folder in My Computer
- One of the drives in my Windows 8 is allowing saving only Folders
- What to do if Hard disk drives not appearing in Windows 7?
- Issues with Norton Internet Security 2009 on Windows 7 System.
- Unable to eject external drives safely on Windows XP
- What is the step by step procedure to troubleshoot my computer(windows 7 enabled) which is facing problem while trying to access my hard disk drives?
- Unable to save an Excel File on Windows 7 Ultimate desktop.
For this Go to Control panel from the Start button..
Click on System and Security..
Next click on Device manager..
Here you can see all the drivers and these are properly installed or not..
First you need expand which drivers you want to see..
Then you can find any marks are there..
If is there any yellow marks means that driver not updated properly..
For that right click on drive click on update..
After updating just restart your system.
1.First of all turn on your system and open the my computer and you see the only c drive,
2.After this friend your have lose the all data in your system because you delete the all partition in your system and you install the only windows 7,
3.Then please inserted the windows 7 disc and reinstall the windows and create the partition and you use the normally,
4.I hope this information usefull to you,
Hi, Dear friend
To resolve the above issue follow these instructions carefully
First of all press windows key+R and type gpedit.msc and click OK
Then double click on USER CONFIGURATION option from the middle pane
After that double click on ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES folder >> WINDOWS COMPONENTS folder
then double click on WINDOWS EXPLORER folder from the list
Now find HIDE THESE SPECIFIC DRIVE IN MY COMPUTER option and double click on it
then choose the ENABLED radio button ....and in below options category ... select one option depending on your choice and finally click the OK button
After that they will be hidden
NOTE: The options section category will show you some of the Drive letters .. only .. ...if you dont have those simply change your drive letter to the existed letter and make them hide
First check whether drivers are successfully installed or not. For this Go to Control panel from the Start button.. Click on System and Security.Next click on Device manager.Here you can see all the drivers and are properly installed or not. First you need expand which drivers you want to see.Then you can find any marks are there..If is there any yellow marks means that driver not updated properly.For that right click on drive click on update.After updating just restart your system.
Hope this helped