I want to hide the taskbar in Windows 8 System. I enabled the option “Hide Taskbar”. It is still showing the Taskbar. Taskbar should be hide. What might be the problem? I need help to solve the problem. Thank you for the help. Thank you!
Related Windows Problems:
- Cannot auto-hide taskbar for a longer time on Windows 7
- Auto-Hide Taskbar function not working in windows 7
- Taskbar wonÂ’t auto-hide consistently on Windows 7
- Windows 7 Taskbar Auto Hide feature is not working properly
- Taskbar not auto hide in Windows Vista
- Unable to pin taskbar on Windows 7
- Icons are missing from Taskbar in Windows 7
- How to make taskbar to auto-hide programs quickly on Windows 7?
- Taskbar Icons missing in windows 7-What to do?
- Icons of certain programs recently removed still displayed.
TaskBar hiding is so easy...
just right click on the taskbar..
and click on the properties..
on the taskbar tab...
checked the checkbox hiding toolbar..
click on the OK button..
and apply the setting..
then your Taskbar will be hide...
It is very easy to hide the taskbar on the windows 8 screen.
All you need to do is follow the below steps:-
1. first of all enter in to your desktop.
2. Right click on the empty area on the taskbar.
3. then you can find a dialog box and in that you can find "LOCK THE TASKBAR" option.
4. Clear the "Lock The Taskbar" check box.
5. Check the "Auto-Hide Taskbar" and click OK.
There you go your problem will be solved automatically.
Hope i have helped you in getting your problem solved.
All the best
In order to Hide The Taskbar, you need to take the following steps.
1. Right click on an empty space on the Taskbar.
2. Select Properties.
3. In Taskbar click Auto Hide Taskbar. Also select on the right hand drop down list "Always combine,hide lebels". Press OK.
DEAR IF YOU WANT TO HIDE YOUR TASK BAR THEN FOLLOW THE BELOW WRITTEN SIMPLE PROCEDURE:-
>> Dear right click on your computer task bar.
>> Dear a list of options popes out from there you have to choose properties options from the list.
>> Dear the properties window will appeared on your screen you have to check the box from in front of auto hide the task bar.
>> Dear now click on apply and then ok.
AND ITS DONE.
HAVE A NICE DAY DEAR,
[FONT=Verdana]To open the taskbar property window, the following steps are needed.[/FONT]
- [FONT=Verdana]Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.[/FONT]
- [FONT=Verdana]Enter Control Panel in the search box. It will display at the right side.
- [FONT=Verdana]Then, click on the system and security.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]To Configure the auto hide feature of the desktop follow the steps given below.[/FONT]
- [FONT=Verdana]Then, go to Appearance and Personalization.[/FONT]
- [FONT=Verdana]Click on the Taskbar from the right side.
- [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]A Taskbar properties windows appears like this:
- [FONT=Verdana]Open the taskbar property window using the above steps.[/FONT]
- [FONT=Verdana]Check "Auto-hide the taskbar" checkbox.
- [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]Click the Ok button when you have done the configuration.
++++++++++++Try this method for this issue++++++++
************ Now make TaskBar hiding process.
************At first select tasbar and right click on the taskbar.
************Now select its properties options.
************Then properties windows open .
************Here checkbox open thenchecked it.
************After it apply OK button.