hi. i am suraj kumar , and i face the problem when i click on a file it will open with a new page always and sometimes it won't open at all..........?????
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 8 enterprise evaluation system is Unable to open .MDI file on my laptop
- Unable to open a file on Windows XP System.
- All files opening with Media Center directly on Windows 8 System
- Unable to open PNG image file in Windows XP
- Unable to open more than 4 GB files in Windows XP
- Windows 8 pro windows photo viewer is unable to open photos when opened
- Unable to open any EXE application in Windows XP
- Unable to open picture in Windows Office Picture Manager in Windows 8 System
- Unable to install windows 8 from ISO file
- Unable to delete a virus infected file in windows vista(x86) OS
What you need to do if you want to open a file type in a specific Program,
Right Click on the file to be opened,
A menu will emerge, from which select, OPEN WITH,
click OPEN WITH, then CHOOSE PROGRAM,
Then select the program which you think should open the program,
Select ALWAYS USE THE SELECTED PROGRAM TO OPEN THIS KIND OF FILES,
That will set the default program for opening a type of file,
There is because of the files extension are changed in Xp,
also may be image are read only,
Try to change property and open that image file,
>> Right click on the image file and select "Properties"
>> Go to the "General" tab and unselect "Read-only".
>> Click "Apply" and "OK".
I hope you will understood.
All the Best.
Well, there is always a solution inWindows XP system. You sould first select the file and then Right Click and go to Open with option. Now, form the list of programs you choose your preferred program and click OK. The task is now completed. Hopefylly, you will face no more problem while opening a file in your windows xp based operating system. This sort of problem do occur all the time in winodws based operating system so whenever you face this problem you should use the above mentioned method and sort out the issue once and for all. I do hope this information will be useful for you .