I am using Windows 7 Mobile. I am using Outlook in that to send emails. But, from the past two days, I am unable to see the ‘Send’ button. It is there, but not active. Please, someone help me in Solving the Problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to send merge mails from Outlook?
- Not able to send or receive any emails via Outlook 2000 on Windows vista
- Unable to send Mails due to receiving an Error code '0x800CCC0E' on Windows Vista
- Transferring mails from Mac to Windows on Outlook
- Unable to add a signature into Outlook Express 6 from a file saved on Windows XP
- Windows XP shows error code 0x800CCC0B while sending e-mails from Outlook Express
- Problem with contacts and mail sending from Windows Live Account in Windows 7 Phone
- Cannot find read e-mails on Outlook mail in Windows XP
- Send/Receive option not working on Windows 7 outlook.
- Fix for Error code 0x80040607 while accessing Outlook mail in Windows XP
Which Port are you using for sending? (SMTP)
In the Advanced Tab change the Incoming Server (POP3) to port 110 and make sure the box next to 'This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)' is NOT checked. Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) to port 587 and change 'Use this following type of encrypted connection' to None then click OK.