Recently bought Windows Phone but having issue with MMS setting that are not working with windows phone so i am not able to send or receive MMS, having Samsung Focus 2 and need your help to get rid from this issue.
Related Windows Problems:
- Messaging app is switching networks when sending answer message
- Using Facebook to send photos on Windows phone
- Group messaging issues with Windows phone Lumia 900
- Unable to perform text messaging on Dell Venue Pro
- Error while updating Messaging App on Windows 8 System.
- Wnable to send mail from windows mail app using windows 8 release preview
- Instant Messaging app for my Windows Phone?
- How to recover the error code 8501001D from Windows Lumia 710?
- Message sending service has stopped to work in Nokia 603
- Unable to view send or receive button on Outlook Express installed on Windows XP
Call to your customer care services & ask them to send you the mms settings for your type of phone.
When you receive them it will ask you to install them just click yes & that should be it or they will provide it by also Manually.
Well once installed turn it off & take the battery out then put back in & boot it up,
it should work then.