Hello Friends! I am Using home basic edition of windows 7 and i want to upgrade it into ultimate version.but i am facing some problem to upgrade it.Its a genuine window .please solve my issue.Thanks in advance.
Related Windows Problems:
- Which key is needed Product Key or Upgrade Key for uninstalling windows 7 ultimate?
- Not getting the anytime upgrade option in Windows 7 Ultimate right after upgrading it from Professional
- upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Home
- Windows 7 computer shows two Operating system in Boot Menu
- Windows 7 ultimate is hanging at 62% while upgrading from windows vista system
- What are the difference between Windows 7 ultimate, windows professional and window home basic?
- Not able to complete the upgrade.Getting an error message "Upgrade was unsuccessful"
- Unable to restart my Windows Vista OS right after doing the upgrade
- How to upgrade window 7 through Windows Anytime Upgrade option?
- Jraid.sys driver file stopping Windows upgrade
For this Just insert your DVD and Run it...
Follow the instructions..
When it showing Upgrade or Custom options..
Then click on Upgrade..
It will check compatibility after checking compatibility..
It will install ..
If it is Showing any error..
Your OS having Some problem or your DVD having Problem...
Please check before installation it's Properly working or not..