My HP notebook runs in Windows XP shows a message “System Shutdown” and immediately shuts down. This problem has started after the installation of new graphics card. What should be done to solve this problem?
Related Windows Problems:
- Unexpected shut down issues with Panasonic notebook running Windows
- Unexpected system shutdown in Windows XP
- Unexpected Shutdowns while running CCleaner on Windows 8
- Windows 8 release preview is unable to shutdown while clicking on shutdown
- How to shutdown my Windows 8 PC?
- How to decrease the time of shutdown for my Windows PC?
- How to improve the shutdown speed on Windows 8?
- Windows not booting up properly even after selecting the Shutdown option
- Shutting down is taking minutes in windows 7 ultimate system
- Shutdown button tends to sleep mode in Windows Vista
When you run a graphic card installation,you should check the virtual memory and cache memory.
its because when some games are played or graphical work is done like playing HQ videos,virtual memory is used alot as well as cache.
So you need to increase your virtual memory in task manager.
I think,it would help you in this problem!!
hi my dear friend.......to resolve the issue
first check whether the graphics card installed properly or not
and also check temperature settings in the configurations settings ....some times when the pc over heated then also the system shutdown automatically
and also the same problem arises .......then restore your pc settings .........for that
first click on the start menu and choose the all programs
after that choose the Accesseroies
the choose the system tools
then click on the recovery option
the follow the simple instructions and complete the restoration process and resolve your problem................ALL THE BEST