When I tried to install USB driver on my HP desktop running on windows, the system gets stuck for some moments and will revert back to the home screen. What shall I do to fix this issue and to carry out the installation process successfully?
Related Windows Problems:
- Uninstalling audio driver in HP desktop running Windows
- Getting error 0x80300001 in Windows 7
- Â‘Magic submitterÂ’ installation issues in Samsung desktop running Windows
- "Error: MTP USB Device Failed Driver Installation" while connecting Windows Phone with Windows 7
- "No driver found for new USB drives" while connecting USB Flash Drive with Windows XP
- USB Bluetooth is not working in Windows 8
- Windows 7 Installation Process completes only after removing Bootable USB
- Problem with interruption in installation process of Novatel driver on Windows 7
- Windows 7 not able to recognize the USB drive
- Renesas Usb 3.0 controller has stopped to work on Windows 8
>If you want to download USB Driver,then try to download Nokia software.
>In nokia software include Nokia Phone access with PC,USB Driver,Bluetuth Driver etc.
>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PC SUIT
>I Hope your problem will be solve.
Generally three possibilities are there to explore.
One any virus infection in the source of the driver file, or infection in Windows operating system can create such problem,
The driver file that you are trying to install is corrupt and the installer cant read out of the file content.
There may be media corruption in the storage media where the driver file is stored as well as the HDD can be corrupted by generating ad Track/Sector.
Verify those possibilities and it will be okay.
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say...........
Firstly check the CD/DVD you have inserted may have inserted have any scrathes.
Then only check the DVD writer have any problem.
If you have no problem with them do as i say below.
Firstly try to trouble shoot in your computer so that you may get the solution
for that to do so.
You go to the start menu. There you click on 'My Computer'.
Then you make a right click on 'Local Disk : C'.
There you click on 'Properties' then a new window will open.
There you go to the 'Hardware' tab. There you can see the 'Troubleshoot' option.
Or if it don't work Try to Upgrade your USB drivers you can do it by doing the following steps.
1.Firstly go to the start menu.
2.Then you make a right click on 'My Computer'.
3.Then you click on 'manage'.
4.Then you go to the 'Device Manager'.
5.Then you click on '+' mark near 'Universal Serial Bus driver'.
6.There you make a double click on 'USB Root Hub'.
7.Then you go to the 'Driver' tab there you click on 'Upgrade Driver'.
Have a nice day............
In order to install the USB driver the most easiest way follow these steps:-
1. open Device Manager, either run Devmgmt.msc at a command prompt, or follow these steps:
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Expand System Tools, click Device Manager, and then click Devices by type on the View menu.
- Right-click USB 2.0 EHCI Host controller, and then click Update Driver.
You can find the USB Host controller entry in either of the following locations:
- Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Other Devices
- In the Other Devices location, the USB Host controller entry is labeled Universal Serial Bus controller with a yellow exclamation mark.
I hope this helps
ALL THE BEST