I eventually Copy Paste options. But, I started using Windows 7 Mobile recently. I do not know how to copy and paste using Menu. I tried it normally and it’s working. But I need to do this using menu. Please, help me in this activity.
Related Windows Problems:
- Shortcuts for copy and paste stopped working in windows vista
- Copy, Pasting shortcuts stopped working in windows vista
- Unable to paste the second copied content in Windows 8 System
- Fix for delayed write failed error in Windows XP?
- Unable to copy and paste DVD files in Windows XP
- Is there any way to record or copy/paste the Windows error message which happens in my system?
- Cut works fine but Copy and Paste is not working
- Copy/paste feature not working with Windows Explorer on Samsung desktop
- Windows 7 laptop hangs up whenever I try to Copy/Paste some files/folders or install some new softwares
- Windows Clipboard is not working in windows 7
Follow these Simple Steps to perform actions as Copy and Paste using Menu.
STEP 1: Tap and Hold the Text that you want to Copy, till the Menu appears.
STEP2: Tap “Copy” to copy the Text.
STEP 3: Tap at the Place where you want to Paste the Text.
STEP 4: Suggestion box appears and tap on “Paste”.
STEP 5: Remember that if you use Copy and Paste through Menu, you should copy the entire Text. But you cannot copy the piece of Text.
STEP 6: You can paste it multiple times by bringing the “paste” Icon Backup and tapping it.
To copy and paste using menu follow these steps
- If you want to use copy from the menu then you will copy the entire text
- To copy the piece of text the select the piece of text which you want to copy
- Then tap and hold on it then choose the copy from the popup menu
- To paste the copied text the locate the place where you want to paste
- Then tap on paste option
If you are wishing to copy the text, then have a long tap from the point you want to select text, and draf your finger till the end. An automatic menu will open up and select the option Copy/cut.
Now go t the place, where you want to paste it.
Long tap there and select Paste from pop up menu.
Tap and hold the text that you want to copy .
wait till the options are displayed .
and select copy , locate the desired destination
and paste it .
Using Menu to Copy and Paste in Windows 7 Mobile
I Let you Notice that If you use Copy And Paste Using Menu Then It will Select the Entire text.
If you want to get or Copy some small strings or Piece of Text Then you should use Following
1. Tap and select the Text That you want to Copy
2. Then A Menu or Pop-Up Menu like appears
3. Tap "Copy" Option
4. Now your selected text will be copied to Clipboard
5. Now Navigate To Place or Location Where you want to Pase the selected Text
6. Tap At Destination Place
7. In Pop-Up Menu Tap on "Paste"
8. Now It's Copied . Done
Remember when you copy text from the
menu then you must copy full text.
To copy the text long press any text and select all text .
Then tap again until the popup menu appears .
Then select copy and paste to the desired destination.
That's all .
dear friend please use as the following to solve your problem ...
this is very easy to solve your problem ...
first of all tap and hold the text that you want to copy till the menu appears ..and copy the text .
go to the place where you want the paste text ..
here suggestion box appear and click on the paste
so you remember that if you use the copy and past through menu you should copy the entire text .
and at the last you can paste it multiple times by bringing the paste icon backup and tapping it ..
hope your problem is solve ...