I am facing an issue related to volume icon in windows vista. Now I am not able to see Volume Icon in the notification area. I don't have any restore point so please suggest me,What should I do?
Related Windows Problems:
- Volume icon disappeared from the Notification Area in windows vista
- How to get back Volume icon in the Vista PC notification area?
- Volume icon is missing in Windows Vista
- Volume icon disappeared in windows vista after java update
- Network Connection icon missing from system tray in Windows Vista
- Volume icon not appearing in the notification area in HP desktop running windows XP
- Volume icon grayed out on system tray in Windows Vista
- Getting a red cross icon over internet in Notification area
- What to do if not able to remove icon from Notifications bar?
- Not able to find the volume Icon in Toolbar
Some users had solved this error through Task Manager. To do the same open Task Manager. Simplest method to open Task Manager is by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc. After that go to "Processes" tab and then select "explorer.exe" and click on "End Process". Now select the User tab and click on "LogOff" tab. You will find this tab at the bottom. After performing these operation, Login again.Now you would be able to see volume icon again.
Its an easy task to bring back that icon as you just have to open control panel and click "notification Area Icons"
There are many options and to the third or fourth option is volume.
In front of that is a drop down menu and you just have to select "shoe icons and notifications".
I think your computer may be virus effective so it not show the volume icon.
Firstly you need to scan the whole computer if any virus in your computer they may be removed it..
Secondly, After scan the whole computer, you re-install the sound option through the windows DVD then install the sound driver in your computer..
then you hear the volume...
All the Best!!
To solve that problem try these steps...
====>Right click on Taskbar.
====>Than click on properties.
====>After clicking you will get the properties window.
====>Now click on Customize.
====>Under the opened window find volume.
====>Select Show icon and notification from the Behaviour drop-down list.
====>Now Click on OK button to save change.
Try this good lock
Add the Volume icon To Task Bar
To add the Volume icon to the notification area of your computer, follow these steps:
1. Click Start
2. Then click Run.
3. Copy and paste or type the command :- mmsys.cpl in the Open box
4. Then click OK:
5. Click to select the Place volume icon in the taskbar check box.
6. Click OK.
7. If the Volume icon is displayed in the notification area of your computer, you are finished. If you cannot add the Volume icon or if you receive an error message when you try to add it, the Sndvol32.exe file might be damaged or missing
Re: Volume icon disappeared from the Notification Area in windows vista
Hello friends,,,volume icon disappeared from the notification AREA in window vista============
To follow the steps..................
1st====>tap on Taskbar.
2nd====>tap on properties.
3rd====>open the properties window.
4th====>tap on Customize.
5th====>Under the opened window find volume.
6th====>Select Show icon and notification from the Behaviour drop-down list.
7th====>tap on OK button
8th===>to save change.
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say..............
1.Firstly move your cursor to the taskbar.
2.Then make a right click on the taskbar.
3.Then you click on the option 'Properties' and anew dialog box will appear.
4.Then you go to the 'Taskbar' tab.
5.there you click on the option 'Customize'.
6.Then a new dialog box will appear.
7.There you can see many options.
8.then you click on the 'Volume' icon and set it as 'Always Show'.
9.At last you click on the option 'OK' and then 'Apply'.
That's it by doing as i said you can solve your problem.
Have a nice day............
The following is the procedure for solving the problem of Volume icon disappeared from the Notification Area in windows vista.
At first you have to go to the task bar and then press the right click.
Then tap on to the properties option.
Now press the customize option which is present under the window of properties.
There the screen shows you the window from which the volume icon and then press the volume icon.
After that from the drop down list,the 'show icons and notification' option is to be selected.
Then the OK option is to be tapped.
Now press the apply option.