My phone was rebooting itself, so i performed hard reset on my device and now it stucks after nokia logo appears on screen. This is helpless situation to me, and really need help on this matter soon. Help me !!
Related Windows Problems:
- Facing problem with Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile
- Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 Mobile freezes when it is unlocked
- HTML files and other attachments cannot be downloaded using email client in Nokia Lumia 920
- Switching lights off on Windows Nokia Lumia 920 button
- Facing problem with the bluetooth in Nokia Lumia 920
- Live tiles wonÂ’t refresh automatically on Windows 8 based Nokia Lumia 920
- Battery discharges entirely after 30 minutes of usage of Nokia Lumia 920
- SpreadSheet cannot be edited in Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 Mobile freezes when new mail comes in to inbox
- Attaching documents on Windows Nokia Lumia 920
If your Windows phone is rebooting itself with out your permission then you need to follow some process to avoid such things :
You should must check the operating system version and update it regularly.
It might be the problem of installation of more applications in your mobile so that your phone is restarting.
If you uninstall all the applications which are not required then you can go away from this issue.