Hi, if i am browsing looking any files or, deleting data then screen shows me an error and then Windows Explorer crashes. It is happening repeatedly and can't avoid this problem. So, putting here my issue to get resolution as soon as possible!!
Related Windows Problems:
- While trying to connect internet Windows Vista explorer crashes
- Windows 8 search and control panel crashed
- Internet explorer crashes when I open favorites menu in windows 8
- Windows Explorer Crashes all the time while viewing Photos in Windows 7
- Windows Explorer crashes while opening avi files
- Windows Explorer Crashes frequently
- Internet Explorer may crash in Windows XP
- All apps goes blank and crashed after applying update of Windows 8
- Windows explorer crashes while changing file associations on HP desktop
- What should I do if Internet Explorer crashes on Windows Vista?
You should run System File Checker tool because issue seems related to some corrupted files. This tool scan the whole system and replace the corrupted one. Now, follow the procedure:
> Click on start and navigate to start search box
> Type cmd in search box and hit enter
> Now, go to cmd in program list and right click on it
> Run as administrator and provide password and confirmation
> Click on Continue and type following command in window:
'sfc /scannow' then hit enter
> Wait for the process to complete and check the issue
There is a system tool provided with Windows which is called sfc or system file checker, that checks and corrects error in files related to Windows.
There is a need to run the file to sort out the issue.
Click START > in search box, Type cmd > ENTER > go to cmd in program list and right click on it > Run as administrator, type password, confirm > Continue >
type 'sfc /scannow' > ENTER> Wait for the process to be completed.
After finishing try to run the system and test the functionality.