When I enable Preview Pane in the explorer, no preview appears. How can I fix this?
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows Explorer not showing the preview of PDF files in windows 7
- How can I upgrade to Windows 8 Release Preview from Windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- Windows 8 release preview is unable to show the preview thumbnail of picture and videos
- Internet Explorer 10 is missing from the Start screen of windows 8 release preview
- Missing Â“MY DOCUMENTSÂ” folder in windows explorer on windows 8.1 preview system
- Is consumer preview version available for all individual to try it?
- How can I install windows 8 release preview after downloading?
- Internet explorer gets blanks when I switch to windows explorer in windows 8 release preview
- Unable to delete the Taskbar Thumbnail live Preview in Windows 7
- Windows Explorer not showing Thumbnail Preview in Windows 7
This happens if thumbnail previews are turned off. Turn on the Thumbnail preview will fix this. To turn on Thumbnails, go to Control Panel. In the search field on the right, type folder and search. Now click on Folder options. Go the View tab in the dialog box. Just below the Files and Folders category in the Advanced Settings box, you will see ‘Always show icons, never thumbnails’ checkbox. Uncheck it to turn on thumbnails and click OK.