Hi friends help me in fixing the “Could not access network location” error message in windows XP professional SP2. I have installed cracked OS last week.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to access network 0x746133a5 Explorer application error
- What this error message means Â“Could not start the DHCP Client Service on local computerÂ” in windows XP professional?
- Getting an Error 0x80070035 while trying to access another computer on Network
- Unable to use Windows Experience Index in my WIndows 7
- Fix for Default Gateway is not available error in Windows 7?
- Getting rid of network connection error 1068 on Windows XP
- Windows 7 computer is not accessible in Explorer Network
- Getting an "Error 1606 Could not access network location %APPDATA%Â” while installing Microsoft Office updates
- "Cannot enable shared access. Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error." on Windows Vista.
- Error 2378 pop up on screen while configuring applications on Windows 7
this error may occuring due to following reasons:-
1)the network locations you are trying to access might be removed or renamed or shifted to other place
2)you may not be connected to the network
3)the network you are trying to access might not be connected to the network so wait wait till it connect to the network
Buddy the error can be because you dont have the access to the machine or the network to which you want to connect.
Check the LAN port or the router.
Try the ping to that computer if you get a reply than you are connected other wise not.
STEPS TO REMOVE THIS ERROR
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
4. In the right pane of Registry Editor, double-click Common Administrative Tools.
5. In the Value data box , type the following line, and then click OK:
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
6. On the File menu, click Exit to quit Registry Editor.
7. Restart the computer.
It is happening because your computer is not able to find a Network
See to it that our LAN cable is properly connected and the LED lights are lit up.
If properly connected and if still facing the problem.Contac your ISP...
ALL THE BEST