I love working in Google Chrome browser and I am waiting When Google Chrome for Windows 8 going to be released for the Metro UI? What are the special features available in it.
Related Windows Problems:
- Will Google Chrome get a Metro app for Windows 8?
- Is it possible to install Google Chrome in Windows 8 Metro Screen? How to make it merge in the Metro UI Screen?
- How should I use google chrome in windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- Google chrome browser automatically closed in Windows 7
- Grandkids replaced Google search in Chrome with Babylon and Delta search. What to do?
- Google Chrome Browser crashing too much in windows 7
- Removing the Purge Memory Button in the Task Manager on the Google Chrome
- Cannot install Google Chrome in Windows 8 System
- Scrolling is not smooth in Google Chrome of Windows Vista System
- Not Able to set google as homepage in google chrome on Windows XP
My friend ,
Metro style apps are developed and supported by microsoft and google is a rival of microsoft and i don't think google is going to develop metro version of chrome for microsoft.Microsoft has launched the metro version of IE 10 which has very limited functionality like you can't open you tube in that because it requires flash player and metro version of IE 10 doesnot support flash.So metro style app are the subsets of desktop apps.And google won't release metro version of chrome
Google Chrome new version was announced on June 7,2012.
This version will be only
capable with Windows 8
as from long the buzz bees are doing round on Microsoft
banning Google chrome because Microsoft 8 RT
does not support any
browsers other than IE 10 on
If you are running Windows 8
Release Preview or Windows 8
Consumer preview you will be
able to install Google Chrome
in Metro mode. This mode will
come in the next Chrome Dev
channel release and within
2-3 months it will be available
for regular users. It means
that Chrome will be ready for
Windows 8 Metro style few
months before Windows 8
official debut on October,2012.
* Chrome sleek integration
with the Windows 8
functionalities, such as
charms and snap view.
* It aims to Smoothen Metro UI design
and improving touch support all the browsing at faster rate as soon as it get the consumer preview.
Wait for the official announcement and be sure this will be all in one browser.
The beta version of the google chrome for windows 8 has already been launched.
It supports both the types of user interfaces.
The new feature would be the support and fuctionality of google chrome on a touch screen tablet.
According to my knowledge Chrome for Windows 8 doesn’t follow any of the Metro design conventions. While that may change before the final release, Google is opting to maintain a consistent design across platforms rather than adapt to Microsoft’s suggestions. You will also be happy to know that this build supports Flash playback from any site, not just a list of authorized sites like IE 10 does.
I am using chrome in my lap installed wwith windows 8 CP.
Its working fine.
There are no issues with the OS or chrome.
But I am not sure when they are going to release chrome for Windows 8 UI
The touch interface is going to be an exciting experience with chrome.
It may be released after October 2012 after the windows 8 official version is released.
The beta version of the google chrome
for windows 8 has already been
It supports both the types of user
The new feature would be the support
and fuctionality of google chrome on a
touch screen tablet.
hope this will help you