Hi friends can anyone tell me where I can find favorites in windows 8 release preview?
Related Windows Problems:
- Where I can find my favorites folders in windows 8 release preview?
- How can I upgrade to Windows 8 Release Preview from Windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- How can I create my personal backup of my files and folders using windows 8 release preview?
- Windows 8 release preview is unable to find the path at the time of search
- Windows 8 release preview is unable to show the preview thumbnail of picture and videos
- How to transfer old IE8 favorites folders to IE10 favorites on Windows 8?
- Windows 8 release preview crashes in 70 to 80% at the time preparing devices
- Windows 8 release preview is not supporting file zilla software for FTP file transfer?
- How can I schedule a program to run on a specified time using windows 8 release preview?
- How to migrate personal files using Windows Easy Transfer to transfer windows 7 ultimate personal files to windows 8 release preview?
Friend, follow these Steps.
STEP 1: Open Internet Explorer by Clicking "Start" Button and go for "Internet Explorer".
STEP 2: In Internet Explorer 8 Click the "Favorites" Button and click arrow next to "Add To Favorites" Button and Click on "Organize Favorites".
STEP 3: In the "organize Favorites" dialog box,
STEP 4: Click on the "Close" when you are finished Organising your Favorite.
- Open Folders : Click to expand it and see the links it contain.
- Click "New Folder" and create new folder.
- Select the folder which you want to make it as Favorite and Click on the "Move" and then choose the folder yo want to move it to.
- You can rename the Favorite folders or links.
- You can delete them by clicking on it and Click "Yes" to remove it.
I am glad to tell you that you can manage and access your favoritesin Windows 8 Preview as in the same way as you do in Windows 7.
All you need is PRESS WINDOWS + E to open explorer.
Have a good day..!!
1.Click the "Start" button.
2.In the "Start Search" text field, type "Favorites."
3.Under Programs, you will find the Favorites folder. The Favorites Bar folder is located under Favorites and History. The Favorites folder will contain the contents of My Favorites. Click "Favorites" to open "My Favorites."
4.Click "Start" after the Windows upgrade has finished.Type "C:\Windows.old" in the "Start Search" text field.
Click the "C:\Windows.old" folder to open it.
Open the "Documents and Settings" folder in the Windows Explorer window.
Find the folder with your username. Open it.
Click the "Favorites" folder. You have now located and opened your Favorites.
Internet Explorer 10 doesn't use the traditional Favorites from previous versions. Instead, you can pin websites to the Start screen or open a list of pinned sites and frequently visited sites using New tab. If you open Internet Explorer for the desktop, you can use the traditional Favorites, but you canít access the pinned sites from the Start screen.
There is very easy to find favorites folders in windows 8 release preview
>> Click to Internet explorer icon on taskbar
>> Click the "Favorites" Button
>> and then click arrow next to "Add To Favorites" button
>> and then Click on "Organize Favorites"
>> there are many options in it.
Open Folders, New Folder , Rename the Favorite folders or links.
>> Then click on the "Close".
then open computer,
>> look at left pane and Open the "Documents and Settings" folder
>> Find the folder with your username.
>> And Open that. here is the "Favorites" folder are available.
>> then click the "Favorites" folder.
I hope you will understood.
All the Best.