Recently a new problem arise in my windows vista on my lenovo laptop that whenever i am accessing internet my windows explorer crashes and then i have to restart my pc to start windows explorer can someone assist me.
Related Windows Problems:
- What should I do if Internet Explorer crashes on Windows Vista?
- Internet explorer crashes when I open favorites menu in windows 8
- Internet Explorer may crash in Windows XP
- What to do if Windows Explorer crashes repeatedly in Windows 7?
- Windows 8 search and control panel crashed
- Unable to connect selected network in windows 7
- Windows Explorer Crashes all the time while viewing Photos in Windows 7
- Google Chrome is crashes in Windows Vista
- What to do if I get an Error 678 or 769 when I connect to internet with Microsoft Internet Explorer?
- Unable to connect the network in my Windows Vista as it is forcing to create a new network