can anyone tell me why the start screen search function freeze the entire function of the windows 8 release preview and can anyone show me the steps to fix this problem. Thank you
Related Windows Problems:
- Why windows 8 release is not starting after the first start?
- Windows 8 release preview get freezed frequently in my desktop
- Unable to use the start screen on Windows 8 Release Preview
- Burnout Paradise game gets freeze and stop responding in windows 8 release preview
- Is there any way to recover windows 8 release preview?
- Procedure to configure components like fading menus, shadows, and screen font smoothing using windows 8 release preview?
- Windows 8 release preview is very slow while responding to the applications
- How can I start online troubleshooting using windows 8 release preview?
- Windows 8 release preview not showing on screen keyboard
- How to Set Personal Pictures as Start Screen Background in Windows 8 Preview Release?
Shut down the system.Start the system i.e. do a cold boot.DO NOT RESTART.If the problem persists,install the appropriate video drivers and install required updates.If that doesn't work,then it is possible that Microsoft is yet to release a fix on that problem.
It seems like you didn't properly installed graphics drivers.
Shut down your computer & try to start in safe mode.
You must update all your graphic drivers.
There may be speed problem in the RAM.
If these doesn't help you then it'll be better if you contact with Microsoft support.