Hi friends can anyone tell me why windows is unable to install a program when installing programs in it using windows 7 ultimate?
Related Windows Problems:
- What to do if can't install any programs in Windows 7?
- Unable to install or uninstall any programs in Windows XP
- Unable to install Resident Evil game in windows 8 release preview?
- Internet explorer is unable to install a search engine when trying to install a search engine
- Unable to install WAMP in Windows XP
- Unable to install SSD driver in windows 7 Ultimate (32-bits)
- Unable to install the software in my Windows 7 due to "error launching installerÂ”
- Need Administrative Privileges to Install an application in Windows 7
- Windows Firewall restricting to install new softwares on Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Unable to install HP Photosmart C400 Printer in my PC with WIndows XP
some of the windows applications which are found to be running on previous versions of windows may not work on windows 7. The usual do occurs and you really dont need to worry.
Get a net connect and try to download the programs which are compatible with the windows 7. They are easily available and are almost free.
I hope this helps.
Hello my friend,
Which type of programs do you want to install.Please provide some details when ask such type of questions.
whether you are trying to install linux packages on windows.
Or windows program which were getting installed on windows XP but not in windows 7.If this is the case,then you should try to install the program using recommended settings.
Also make sure that setup of your application is complete sometimes setup are also corrupted.
Again download the software then try to install it.
Also scan your system to check if virus is not causing your problem.
ALL THE BEST.
hiii...my friend....as you know there are lots of versions of windows operating systems.
So when a program or software is made it is always compatible with its supported operating systems.
if you try to install a software which is in compatible with windows 7 then you can't install it in your windows.
So pls make sure that the software you trying to install is fully supported by windows 7 othrewise you can download the same software from internet by checking whether it is compatible or non compatible.
Follow these steps:
1.Open START>ALL PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES.
2.In accessories menu Right-click on the command prompt option.
3.From drop-down menu that appears.Click on the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR option.
4.If you have UAC enabled you will be asked for authorized permission.
5.In the command prompt Type sfc /scannow and then press Enter.
6.A message will appear stating that THE SCAN WILL BEGIN.
7.If every thing is OK. see the following message WINDOWS RESOURCE PROTECTION DID NOT FIND ANY INTEGRITY VIOLATIONS.
8.When scan is completed Close command prompt window restart the computer
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
You have got it wrong , you must not blame windows 7 for not able to install applications in your PC .
There are many other possible ways due to which you are not able to install the programs in the same . I advice you that you reboot your computer with windows 7 again and do not go to the same source to get windows 7 as that windows may have been corrupted or damaged . So try to install windows 7 either by buying it or take it from your friend in whose PC it is working .
Dear, It may be due to the using the Duplicate or the Printed Copy of the Window 7, There are many version are available in the Market you can buy any of them and can install it into your computer and can then you can make the Updates and can use the Many more application. As you have installed the Operating then You have also have to see the Configuration of the Computer and in the Operating. or if you have the Genuine Operating then you can make quires to the Microsoft through E-mail. So firtly check the Configuration of the Computer and the Operating. and see the Genuine of the operating.
I would suggest you to perform a System File Checker [SFC] scan on the computer
Steps to perform SFC scan:
1. Click the Start button
2. From the Start Menu, Click All programs followed by Accessories
3. In the Accessories menu, Right Click on the Command Prompt option
4. From the drop down menu that appears, Click on the 'Run as administrator' option
5. If you have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, you will be asked for authorization prior to the command prompt opening. You may simply need to press the Continue button if you are the administrator or insert the administrator password etc.
6. In the Command Prompt window, type: sfc /scannow and then press Enter
7. A message will appear stating that 'The system scan will begin'
8. Be patient because the scan may take some time
9. If any files require replacing SFC will replace them. You may be asked to insert your Vista DVD for this process to continue
10. If everything is okay you should, after the scan, see the following message "Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"
11. After the scan has completed, close the command prompt window, restart the computer and check
Hope these steps help you:-
1. Right click on Explorer (in the Start Menu...All Programs...Accessories folder) and select "Run as administrator"
2. Then navigate (in Explorer) to an installer.
3. Right click on it and select "Rename"
4. Then type the exact same name, just end the name with .cmd instead of .exe
5. If the file opens and installs then, then you have a Windows issue and will probably need to reinstall Windows (it's easier than trying to fix it in most cases).