I have windows 7 installed in my home pc from a month it working properly but suddenly it started freezing and giving error drive has been corrupt while using it how can i solve this problem so that my work not get affected.
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows Vista laptop tend to freeze intermittently
- Windows Vista failed in displaying dvd drive in explorer
- Windows 7 tends to freeze after a reboot
- Converter is not working properly in Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Search indexing seems to be corrupt
- Problem in creating back up on Windows Vista
- System freeze in using Dropbox C++ in Windows 7
- How to Unlock the Locked Drive if Not getting any Space to Enter Password to Unlock
- Why the "search¬Ē function in start screen freeze the windows 8 release preview?
- Can I boot Windows 8 from a pen drive?