As I want to use advanced features with my PC, I have installed Windows 7 into it. Now, whenever I turn on my PC, the system says that I need to re-install rtl120.bpl. What could be the reason behind this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Method to run Viber Application on Windows 8 Phone?
- Getting an Error code '0xf0f4' on Windows XP
- Procedures required for hiding an update on Windows XP
- Windows 7 prompts for password when opening USB Flash Drives
- Cannot install update KB2770917 through Windows Update into Windows 8?
- Desktop asks for permission to install the updates of Microsoft Silverlight
- Windows 7 prompts to re-install Â“unicorn.dll plug inÂ”
- Windows 7 prompts to turn on Wi-fi
- Scrolling problems with Windows 7
- Windows 7 taskbar prompts "Windows is not genuine"
Hi dear friend............ The above error......may be related to Tune up Utilities 2010
So, and for the solution of the above problem is
click start button and go to control panel
now click on Programs option
click Programs and features option
now select Tune up Utilities ....from the list ... and right click on it ......and follow the instructions
then press windows key+r and type regedit in the run box and press ENTER key and click YES
now expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software
under the software delete the Tune up Utilities related folder .......
and after that your problem will be resolved
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
It is a part of Borland and Package Library.
rtl120.bpl is a CodeGear runtime library,When an application runs it uses this library and if it does not find this will cause this error
As you have said it comes at startup . So there is a problem with a software that automatically starts at startup . You have to stop that program to startup automatically . You can try these steps:-
1. Login to your PC
2. click start Then click cmd
3. Type :- "msconfig" without quotes.
4. Hit enter.
6. Now a short windows opens
7. Click on startup tab
8. It will list all programs that are running each time at startup.
9. Except Necessary programms like antivirus, firewall, sound card controllers, display controllers etc uncheck all other programs . this can fix your problem.