Wireless keyboard is not working in windows 8 release preview as whenever I am trying to plug the USB device to connect the wireless keyboard the windows show error in installing the driver please help to fix it show detail steps. Thank you
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 is not able to detect my Xperia mobile when connecting it in the USB drive
- Unable to connect wireless gamepad
- Getting error 0x80300001 in Windows 7
- "No driver found for new USB drives" while connecting USB Flash Drive with Windows XP
- Unable to install HP Photosmart C400 Printer in my PC with WIndows XP
- Keyboard not detected in Windows XP
- Windows Vista Driver for connecting to Motorola cable modem
- Microsoft Basic keyboard (PS/2) is not getting detected after replacing it with USB keyboard in windows 8 pro
- System freezes on connecting any USB device on Windows 2000 PC.
- iPhone synchronization with Windows 7 fails
So far your problem is concerned a number of reasons may cause the disturbance you are facing.
Your wireless keyboard is not working under windows8 which needs a number of reasons to check out for.
Check your wireless keyboard USB connector for its integrity.
Check the driver file for any corruption .
Check the media where the driver files are stored whether they have any dispute.
If all these things are ok then,you may reinstall windows and the driver file for wireless keyboard.
You can check the registry using regedit and verify whether any "null" character has taken space which is denying the USB device driver from installing.This is highly non recommendable process unless you are an expert.
If the Driver of your Wireless Keyboard is not installing properly.
>> Then, there may be problem due to lack of appropriate driver for this device in the Windows.
You may download its driver from the Web.
>> Also, check whether your Wireless Keyboard is from an Branded Company.
Sometimes, drivers of local products don't install properly in Windows.
->check the port of keyboard
->check the cables of the key board
->Check the file for any interruption
->check other key board if it works key board is problem.
->if not ports are problem
->other wise you need to Re-install the operating system,but this is not a proper way
->I think problem in ports
->check the port whether this is enable /disable
**I hope it will works**
hello Friend . . .
This is problem not coming form your keyboard.
It was coming from Windows 8 Operating system.
You know Windows 8 Operating system Not much capability to load all the driver.
Because Windows 8 is not load all driver default . Because windows 8 released version is trail version not complete version.
Try to follow these step carefully.
After insert the usb it was not loaded now follow these steps.
* Right click on the My Computer.
* Select and tap on Manage command.
* Click on device manager left panel of the window.
* Right click on root.
* Click on scan for new hardware.
* Your drive is automatically loaded.
After completing this procedure your device is not loaded .
Now please Insert the Cd or DVD into your system. and install the Driver software.
All The Best
It seems that there is a problem with the keyboard driver. To solve this problem: Go to Control Panel> Device manager> Keyboards. Search here -Is there any (!) mark on the menu? If there is (!) on the menu then keyboard driver is not compatible with your system. Right click on your keyboard device name and then click "Update Driver Software".
You can also download and install the latest keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website, manually.
Also check the USB port with another USB device such as pen drive whether it is working properly or not.
You can also go for Control Panel > Devices and printers > Wireless keyboard. Right click on the keyboard icon and choose ‘troubleshoot’ option.