I am trying to connect second monitor through hdmi cable but whenever i insert hdmi cable it not getting recognized by my windows even i have check cable it works fine in other computers i think it is due to windows what’s say what to do.
Related Windows Problems:
- HDMI video issues in Samsung desktop with Windows 7
- Connected TV via HDMI Cable not recognized by Windows 8.
- Not getting sound from HDMI output after connecting laptop running on Windows 7 to TV
- Video works fine but not the audio when connecting laptop and TV via HDMI cable
- Disabled the HDMI sound in windows vista
- Sound appears to come from Laptop rather than TV when connected with HDMI
- How to enable volume for HDMI on Windows PC?
- How to enable sound after disabling HDMI sound option accidentally?
- Screen flips when connecting my Windows 7 Dell laptop to Sony 32Â” Flatscreen TV
- No sound via HDMI output when connecting Sony laptop powered by windows to TV