The windows 8 release preview is unable to shutdown while I am trying to shutdown the computer the windows gets freeze please explain in detail why it’s happening and steps to fix it. Thank you
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 8 release preview showing error missingÂ” wimlogon.exeÂ” at the time of shutdown
- Shutdown problem with Windows 8 Release Preview
- Windows is show showing messageÂ”Windows will shut down in less than minutesÂ” at the time of logging in windows 8 release preview
- How to shutdown my Windows 8 PC?
- How to decrease the time of shutdown for my Windows PC?
- Windows not booting up properly even after selecting the Shutdown option
- Why the shutdown is not working in windows 8 release preview? Gow can I fix this issue?
- What to do if shutdown option unexpectedly hangs Vista PC?
- How to shutdown properly when I am not able to even selecting the Turn-Off option?
- Is it possible to shutdown my Windows PC automatically after some period of time? How to do it? Can you tell me the procedure to do it?
try the following steps
1) From the metro "start" page type "shutdown Settings"
2) Click the "Settings" Icon on the right of the screen.
3) Click "Change what the power buttons do" on the left of the screen.
4) Click "change settings that are not currently available"
5) Scroll to bottom of Dialog box.
6) Uncheck the box titled "turn on fast startup (it is recommended ok)."
7) Click "save changes" button.
8) Exit power options dialog box.
try these steps out,u cn surely fix ds problm.
This is the problem all Window 8 users are facing. This problem will resolve when you start using genuine window . Microsoft is lunching Window 8 in the October...
To get ride of this problem you can press power button in the keyboard for shut down fast . But this is not the permanent solution for this problem..
Follow these steps:
1.Press WINDOWS + W keys and type shutdown settings in the search box for settings.
2.Click CHANGE WHAT THE POWER BUTTONS DO on the left of the screen.
3.Scroll down to bottom of dialog box.
4.Uncheck the box titled TURN ON FAST START-UP.
5.Click SAVE CHANGES button.
6.Exit POWER OPTIONS dialog box.
7.Now,SHUTDOWN the computer.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
Re: Windows 8 release preview is unable to shutdown while clicking on shutdown
try the following steps:--
1st-From the metro "start" page type "shutdown Settings"
2nd- Click the "Settings" Icon on the right of the screen.
3rd-Click "Change what the power buttons do" on the left of the screen.
4th-Click "change settings that are not currently available"
5th-Scroll to bottom of Dialog box.
6th- Uncheck the box titled "turn on fast startup (it is recommended ok)."
7th- Click "save changes" button.
8th- Exit power options dialog box.